The fantastic Ray-Eames lounge chair ottoman was originally designed by Charles Eames in 1956 and it was presented as a birthday gift for the hollywood movie maker - Director Billy Wilder. Soon after its first appearance, this lounge chair became an international iconic design and it was the Eames' first chair destined for the luxury market. This stylish and comfortable lounge chair become an international design iconic during the lifetime of charles Eames because it was a unique piece of inspiration in form and functionality and is still to this day a design favourite, becoming one of the most signifacant furniture design of the twentieth century.
Our Ray Eames Lounge chair ottoman is upholstered with high quality and durable PU Faux Leather, smooth, gentle to the skin, warm in colour and hard wearing. The Inner structure is build with a solid hardood frame, sturdy and buit to last for many years to come. Top functionality of comfy seat and back and swivelling mecanism.
- Ray-Eames Lounge Chair
- Modern classic Iconic Design
- PU faux leather upholstered
- Perfect upholstery for Vegan Lovers
- All material used in our products comply with British Standards (BS 5852)
- Plywood frame with black coating aluminium legs
- Perfect for modern and contemporary rooms
- H 87cm x W 87cm x D 85cm
- Seat: W 62cm x H 42cm x D 53cm x T 14cm
- Backrest height 64cm
- H 47cm x W 64cm x D 56cm
Product in stock
Delivery time: 6 to 8 Working days